Welcome to …
The Manuscript Publisher
Who We Are
We are an Irish-based provider of professional and affordable services to authors, writers, independent publishers looking for ways, means and encouragement to publish, promote and sell books using print and digital media.
- We offer publishing solutions that are tailored to your budget, ambition and needs. Because every book is unique, we work with clients on an individual basis, offering you a level of personal service and one-to-one support that is unrivalled and unsurpassed.
- You will not find any form of publishing ‘package deal’ on this website because we do not believe in them. Instead, our rate structure is tailored to the services that you actually require – to your budget, ambitions and needs, now and into the future. If you are unsure about any aspect of publishing and the choices that are available to you, we can offer you fair and impartial advice.
- We are not tied to any outside publishing or printing concern. We are here to help you with your project and to represent your interests in the publishing process.
What We Do
Services that we provide to authors, writers, independent publishers encompass all aspects of the publishing process, including printing, publishing, marketing, promotion, sales. Specifically they include:
- Editorial services (manuscript preparation) to get your work to the stage of a print-ready proof or e-book. These services includes editing, proofreading, appraisal and critique, typesetting, page design and layout, cover design and all relevant aspects of the book creation process.
- Publishing assistance and advice, including ISBN registration, legal deposit compliance, copyright protection and so on. Our publishing solutions support the non-publisher too – e.g. books intended for private circulation or too a limited audience (e.g. to your family and friends, community, club or within your locality)
- Print management service that includes fair, impartial and comprehensive advice on all of your printing and binding options, as well as getting you the best rates for the quality and specifications that you require. We help you to devise print runs that are tailored to anticipated demand, with the aim of getting you more books for your money without having to print more books than you actually need.
- e-Publishing solutions that include converting your manuscript to common e-book formats (e.g. ePub, mobi, PDF, etc) and gaining distribution through all of the major online retailers, including Amazon (Kindle Direct Publishing), Smashwords, Apple (iTunes), Barnes & Noble, Apple, Kobo, Scribd, among others.
- Sales and marketing support utilising both traditional and online channels to help you to publish, promote and sell your books. Business mentoring based on our comprehensive knowledge of publishing in the digital age. Managing your web presence as an author, writer, independent publisher.
Books and Titles
Our Portfolio includes an array of titles that have come to be published successfully – in many cases by authors and writers with little or no previous experience or first-hand knowledge of publishing. We have worked with authors, writers, independent publishers across all markets and genres including fiction, non-fiction, poetry. Most of these titles are available to buy directly from us through our retail division at TMP Publications.
We also offer help to the non-publisher too (e.g. books and publications intended for limited circulation or to a private audience, such as family, friends, clubs and societies, etc).
How to Reach Us
We are always available to meet and discuss with you your publishing ambitions and concerns. Talk to us today. You can contact us:
- by phone – 01 8569566 or 087 7604547
international dialling code for outside Éire-Ireland is Int+353. Drop the initial ‘0‘ (zero) from the area prefix
- by e-mail
- you can even Get a Quote online
Explore this website for further information about our services and our assisted publishing approach. A quick summary is contained in the brochure, Publish, Promote and Sell Your Book the Modern Professional and Affordable Way, which is free to download.