turning your manuscripts in to printed books and e-books
Editorial services (manuscript preparation) that we provide cover all aspects of the book creation process to get your words, thoughts and ideas to the stage of print-ready proof or e-book. We work with authors, writers, independent publishers throughout the pre-printing and/or e-book conversion process to transform your manuscript into a quality book.
Our abiding aim is to create a finished product that does justice to your literary output and efforts: something that anyone would be proud to have on their bookshelf, coffee table, kindle device or other e-reader; one that you can confidently present to the book-buying public and will not feel let down or held back when it comes to the marketing and selling aspect of the publishing process.
- Our team of editors and proofreaders will appraise and finalise the draft of your book
- Our professional designers and typesetters will prepare the manuscript for print and/or e-book conversion
- We offer affordable cover design options that can be template-based or bespoke and designed with both print and digital media in mind
- We oversee and organise all aspects of pre-printing process, to produce a print-ready proof for your consideration
- Your book will not be printed until you have received and signed off on a printer’s proof copy that you will receive
- We design with both print and digital media considerations in mind, understanding the important distinctions and specific demands of each medium
Among the range of manuscript preparation and pre-printing services that we cater for include:
- Creative writing, appraisal and critique
- Professional writing services
- Proofreading and editing
- Indexing and referencing
- Artwork and illustrations
- Advice about copyright and reproduction issues
- Typesetting, page layout and design
- Cover design – we offer both template and bespoke options that cater for both print and digital media
- e-Book conversion to all of the common e-book formats (ePub, mobi, PDF, etc)
- Further publishing support, including e-publishing and print-on-demand, to help you to avail of free publishing platforms such as Ingram, Kindle Direct Publishing, Smashwords, etc.
Our experience in all of these areas is extensive, with expertise that takes into account both print and digital media. Check our portfolio for examples of the high standards that we strive to achieve. Many of the books and publications that we have helped to produce are available to buy online through our retail division at TMP Publications.
Our services are professional and affordable and our rates are reasonable. Furthermore, we understand that every project is unique, which is why we work with you on a one-to-one basis, delivering to your expectations, timeframe and budget.
With our author-centred approach, you can choose the services that you require, leaving out the ones that you do not need. We only charge you for those services that we provide and we are happy to liaise with third parties (designers, editors, printers, etc), whom you might also employ.
For further information, please Contact Us today to discuss your requirements or Get a Quote online. Explore our website for details of other assisted publishing services that we provide and download our free brochure, Publish, Promote and Sell Your Book the Modern, Professional and Affordable Way