Manuscript preparation covers all aspects of the book creation process, to get your words, thoughts and ideas to the stage of print-ready proof or e-book. We work with authors, writers, independent publishers throughout the pre-printing and/or e-book conversion process to transform your manuscript into a quality book.
Our abiding aim is to create a finished product that does justice to your literary output and efforts: something that anyone would be proud to have on their bookshelf, coffee table, kindle device or other e-reader; one that you can confidently present to the book-buying public and will not feel let down when it comes to the marketing and selling aspect of the publishing process.
- Our team of editors and proof-readers will appraise and finalise the draft of your book
- Our professional designers and typesetters will prepare the manuscript for print and/or e-book conversion
- We offer affordable cover design options that can be template-based or bespoke and designed with both print and digital media in mind
- We oversee and organise all aspects of pre-printing process, to produce a print-ready proof for your consideration
- Your book will not be printed until you have received and signed off on the printer's proof
- We design with both print and digital media considerations in mind, understanding the important distinctions and specific demands of each medium
Among the range of manuscript preparation and pre-printing services that we cater for include:
- Creative writing, appraisal and critique
- Professional writing services
- Proof-reading and editing
- Indexing and referencing
- Artwork and illustrations
- Advice about copyright and reproduction issues
- Typesetting, page layout and design
- Cover design - we offer both template and bespoke options that cater for print and digital media
- E-Book conversion to all of the common e-book formats (ePub, mobi, PDF, etc)
- Further publishing support, including e-publishing and print-on-demand, to help you to avail of free publishing platforms such as CreateSpace, Lightning Source, Kindle Direct Publishing, Smashwords, ClickBank
Our experience and expertise in all of these areas is extensive, covering both print and digital media. Our Portfolio provides examples of the high standards that we strive to achieve. Our services are professional and affordable and our rates are reasonable. We understand that every project is unique, which is why we work with you on a one-to-one basis, delivering to your expectations, time-frame and budget. With our author-centred approach, you can choose the services that you require, leaving out the ones that you don't. We only charge you for those services that we provide and we are happy to liaise with third parties (designers, editors, printers, etc), whom you might also employ.